Microsoft Windows Server 2019 RDS (Remote Desktop Service) - 20 Device CALs
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop - 20 Device CAL
Today’s most successful enterprises have a number of remote devices in their network managing data. If you are looking to substantially grow your remote network in seconds, this is the bundle for you. Add 20 remote devices to Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and take advantage of updated licensing from Microsoft, which includes improved entitlement and management of RDS server through Active Directory (AD). Order here at Trusted Tech Team and get free installation support from us, a Microsoft Silver partner.
If you have several remote devices that need licensing for Microsoft Windows Server 2019, this bundle is the perfect solution for you. With the click of a button, you get licensing to add remote access for up to twenty devices. Microsoft’s updated licensing has improved management of RDS server and entitlement through Active Directory (AD), giving users a better, more streamlined, and more secure remote experience. Order this 20 RDS Device CAL licensing bundle for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and get free installation support from our Microsoft Silver partners here at Trusted Tech Team. (Note: This licensing package does not include Microsoft Windows Server 2019.)
*Note that this is a license for 20 Device Client Access License (CAL) for Windows Server 2019. To learn more about licensing, visit our CAL Guide here.
Simplify IT Management
Windows has improved management of Remote Desktop Licensing server and entitlement through Active Directory (AD)
- Leverage high availability RD Licensing servers with forward-compatibility for future versions of Windows Server to enable easier management of licenses from a variety of RDS releases.
- Manage licenses for your employees by bringing the ability for the RD Licensing servers to update RDS user Client Access Licenses (CALs) into AD objects without accessing AD directly.
- Performance Counters APIs provides partners an easy way to access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver a consistent user experience.
End users will be able to leverage desktops and apps through RDS 2019 to maximize productivity.
- Modern notifications for RemoteApp in the Action Center improve productivity with applications like Microsoft Outlook.
- Discrete Device Assignment in RDS 2016 to bring better security, virtual machine (VM) isolation, and performance for your graphic-intensive workloads. These improvements in GPU virtualization technologies will result in reduced network traffic and smooth video playback.
- Reduced CPU usage on the client and server and bandwidth gives better image quality and faster end-to-end web client experience.
- With Windows Admin Center integration, it is easy to consolidate all local and remote server management into a single pane.
- Windows Defender optimizations for multi-session give you more confidence in bringing a secure, scalable and cost-effective desktop experience to end users.
- Web client support for Single Sign-on (SSO) delivers a streamlined authentication experience for users connecting via the web client.
- A few additional features include easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption, all of which, work toward providing a trusted end-to-end RDS deployment.